Synonym & Antonym Freebie

I have been working with my new computer. Our school was fortunate enough to be able to upgrade our technology and replace our teacher laptops to new MacBook Pros. I love my new computer; however, like anything knew, it takes a while to get used to the new tips and tricks.

The first thing that drove me crazy was the fact that there was no "Right Click". Now, I can navigate without the typical PC right click, but it was frustrating at first. I get more and more excited the more that I use it.

I have been looking at pictures on Instragram of other teachers using their Mac computers, and I have been trying to see what programs they are using. I need ideas!!! I know that a lot of people who are using Powerpoint to make fun stuff, but I still need ideas of other programs...HELP!

I did watch a few YouTube tutorials about the Publishing Layout using the Word program. I created a synonym and antonym game for practice, so I want to share. It is a FREEBIE in my TPT store. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Here's a preview:

Comments

  1. I use PowerPoint, but I know a lot of folks use Keynote. My school MacBook doesn't have that, so I'll try this summer on my desktop Mac. Good luck! You have to just get in there and play with it.
    3rdgradepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts